You’ll love this keto cookie dough recipe! It’s an absolutely guilt-free edible dough that contains no eggs and is ready in one minute. A perfect low carb and sugar free treat.
What’s better than Keto chocolate chip cookies?
Keto cookie dough, of course!
Are you like me and get a warm fuzzy happy feeling when you’re thinking about healthy sweets… and healthy cookie dough? Well, if you’ve found this page, I’m guessing you KNOW what I’m talking about. NOW imagine how much better it will feel when you’re actually eating it 😉
I ALWAYS eat half the cookie dough when I make cookies – under the pretence that I’ve to to test if it’s just right. And gosh, it always tastes SO GOOD!
That’s why I thought it was time to make edible healthy cookie dough and took inspiration from Keto chocolate chip cookies. Obviously, as this recipe is a no bake dough, it does not contain egg.
Whether it’s miserable outside wherever you are or you just NEED A BREAK FROM IT ALL, a lil’ bit of cookie dough will seriously brighten your day.
Why is this sugar free cookie dough recipe the IDEAL QUICK DESSERT?
- ready in ONE MINUTE
- just the right side of soft and creamy
- kind of marzipan-ey, with delicious notes of vanilla
- stuffed with chocolate chips
- basically, instant pleasure.
HOW TO MAKE keto cookie dough:
★You don’t need any special kitchen equipment.★
- Get yourself a bowl and fork and mix almond flour, double/heavy cream, powdered sweetener, vanilla extract and sugar free chocolate chips.
- Now you can either roll the cookie dough into little balls like I did and decorate them with a chocolate ganache. Or…. eat it straight from the bowl 🙂
TOP TIP: In the US the stevia-sweetened dark chocolate chips by Lily’s are a good option. If you cannot get hold of sugar free chocolate chips, you can opt for dark chocolate with a minimum 85% cocoa content. I like the 90% chocolate by Lindt (Amazon aff links). Just break it into small pieces and you’re good to go!
You can also make your own sugar free chocolate chips! Homemade chocolate chips taste great and you will save $$$ or £££ over store-bought sugar free brands.
Can you FREEZE this cookie dough?
Absolutely! Desserts containing almond flour always freeze well. I froze the rest of my batch and gobbled a ball now and then when I felt I needed a treat 🙂
Try these RECIPE VARIATIONS!
Add a tablespoon of unsweetened chocolate powder to the dough and make choc choc chip cookie dough. Or use the dough as a no-bake crust for a decadent cheesecake! For a crumblier cookie dough simply add 1 tbsp of coconut flour.
Made this recipe? Give it a star rating below!
Keto Cookie Dough (Chocolate Chip)
- 1 cup almond flour (100g) (to my UK readers - ground almonds work here, too, just add an extra couple of teaspoons as they're coarser)
- 1/4 cup double (heavy) cream (60g)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp powdered sweetener or 2, depending how sweet you like it
- 1/4 cup dark sugar free chocolate chips (40g)
For the optional chocolate ganache:
- 20 g sugar free or dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, adding the chocolate chips last.
- Don't forget to taste and adjust the sweetness to your taste!
- Roll into balls.
- If you're making the ganache, melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave (gentle heat!) or in a water bath. Mix. Fill into a plastic sandwich or freezer bag, pinch off a corner/poke a hole into it and get decorating. You can also fold baking paper into a triangular shape so it makes a funnel and pinch off the bottom. Alternatively, just dunk the balls in the melted chocolate mix.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on one of these links and purchase a product as a result, I may make a small commission, at no extra cost to you. This money helps with the running costs of my website. Thank you for supporting Sugar Free Londoner.