Tried this recipe? Give it a star rating below!
Crispy BBQ Keto Chicken Wingsfrom sugarfreelondoner.com
Note: The servings slider only changes the first amount in each line and not any subsequent amounts. Please make your own calculations where necessary. ***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- frying pan
- 35 oz / 1 kg chicken wings
- 1 tbsp olive oil or butter
- Preheat the oven to 220 Celsius / 200 Celsius fan / 428 Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the rub by mixing all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet or non stick frying pan and sear the chicken wings for 2 - 3
minutes per side. (If using a cast iron skillet you may need to grease with a little oil to prevent sticking.)
- Once seared, place the chicken wings in a mixing bowl and toss with the rub and olive oil or butter. Massage until fully coated.
- Place the BBQ Chicken Wings onto a greaseproof lined baking tray and bake in the oven for around 35 minutes until crisp. Turn half way through for even cooking. For ultimate crispy skin, you can also place under the grill at the end for around 3 - 5 minutes to really crisp up.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on one of these links and purchase a product, I may earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Sugar Free Londoner.