Coconut Tahini Bliss Balls
Soft, satisfying and subtly spiced: These sugar free Coconut Tahini Bliss Balls are bite-sized portions of...bliss.
Servings 12 balls
- 1 cup 80g shredded coconut plus more to roll the balls in
- ⅓ cup / 40g almond flour (to my UK readers - you can use regular ground almonds)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp tahini paste
- 1 tsp ground vanilla or vanilla paste
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 -2 tsp granulated sweetener or xylitol or sweetener of your choice, amount depends on how sweet you like it
- 1-2 tbsp almond or coconut milk to loosen things up a bit
Blend the shredded coconut in a food processor with the coconut oil until it has formed a paste. A bit of crunch is fine.
Add the rest of the ingredients and combine. Try 1 tbsp of nut milk first and test. Add more if necessary to soften the dough.
Roll into bite-size balls in your hands.
Cover the balls with the additional shredded coconut.
Serving: 12g | Calories: 58kcal | Total Carbohydrates: 2.1g | Fat: 5.3g | Fiber: 1.2g | Sugar: 0.6g